Reducer moldings are a common flooring transition and are used when a small transition is needed from one finished floor surface to another. Usually this is where a hardwood floor meets tile, vinyl or linoleum flooring. Wood reducers can be used with tile-to-wood or wood-to-tile transitions. Usually used in doorways but in some cases used as a room divider or where the floor meets a fireplace.
- Type: Clam Shell Reducer
- Excellent wear and scratch-resistant surface
- Provides a finishing detail between floors of different heights and types
- Color and surface textures coordinate beautifully
- Finish Type: Pre-finished
- Country of Manufacture: China
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.