Designed to eliminate the extra step of finishing the screen with trim, the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen’s trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, and all Deluxe screens feature a closure door that hides the open space and screen in the ceiling, providing a cleaner aesthetic.
The Tensioned Advantage® Deluxe Electrol® screen features simple in ceiling installation that can be done in two stages. The screen case can be installed during the rough-in construction stage and the fabric assembly can be completed during the finishing stage.
- Projection screen
- Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles
- Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation
- Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension
- Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity
- For easy installation, the Tensioned Advantage® Deluxe is available with SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board) built into the case
- UL Plenum Rated case
- All front projection fabrics are standard with black backing for opacity
- Contains a motorized trapdoor that opens and closes to let the fabric out.
- Designed to have the case installed during the ''rough-in'' stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage
- Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol collection
- Screen Material: High Contrast Cinema VisionDesigned for today's moderate output DLP and LCD projectors, this screen surface is a great choice when video images are the main source of information being projected and where ambient lighting is moderately controlled. With its specially designed gray base surface and a reflective top surface, this screen material is able to provide very good black levels without sacrificing the white level output. With its enhanced black levels and brilliant white levels, this screen surface provides deep life-like colors and greater detail and sharpness to the image. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 50° Gain: 1.1
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- Slim-Tab, a lower profile and stronger tab design to keep your screen perfectly taut
- Seamless surfaces in all models
- Standard with built in Low Voltage Control and Decora style 3 button wall switch
See something odd?
Report it here.