Card file cabinet holds paper cards, microfiche, CDs and DVDs, magnetic computer data and more. Full-extension and full-suspension steel files offer 26-3/4'' filing capacity per drawer. 4'' x 6'' size for microfiche; 5'' x 8'' size for tab cards, mag cards and audio and video cassettes; 6'' x 9'' size for film negative envelopes. Each drawer has one center divider and two follower blocks. One lock secures all drawers. Heavy-duty, all-welded construction offers six channel uprights for a stable frame. Extra large indexing area allows a detailed description of drawer contents for faster access. Thumb latches keep drawers closed until you're ready to open them. Sliding compressors keep materials upright and organized for easy access. Drawers glide on heavy-duty, full progressive, ball-bearing suspensions. Base has a fully welded enclosed bottom to keep the card file cabinet structurally aligned even when fully loaded. File is made of 58 percent recycled material.
- Product Type: Storage Cabinet
- Drawers: 6 x Drawer(s)
- Recycled: Yes
- Recycled Content: 58%
- Post-consumer-waste%: 20%
- Brand Name: Tennsco
- Security Lock
- Manufacturer: Tennsco Corp
- Product Name: Card Files & Media Storage Cabinet
- Application/Usage: Media Storage
- Manufacturer Part Number: CF-669SD
- Packaged Quantity: 1 Each
- Material: Metal
- Additional Information: Stores up to 32,600 6 x 9 cards. Also ideal for videocassette tapes or DVDs with use of a second drawer divider.
See something odd?
Report it here.