Teeter offers the most customizable inversion table on the market and now you can easily upgrade any compatible* Teeter Inversion Table for use with the EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots with Bonus Adapter Kit. Convert the standard ankle clamps with the CV bar to enable use with the EZ-Up™ Gravity Boots. Aside from standard inverted decompression and stretching, the EZ-Up Gravity Boots provide an ideal way to perform inverted exercises including core strengthening and leg workouts. You can even take your EZ-Up Gravity Boots with you for on-the-go inversion at the gym**!
Built for the Benefits
Made of a light but durable shell over thick foam liners, EZ-Up Gravity Boots comfortably surround each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles for a customized fit. An ideal solution to elevate your comfort while inverted, Teeter Gravity Boots offer flexible, forgiving support assisted by optional calf loops that place a slight bend in the knees to help eliminate uncomfortable loads on the knees and feet.
Widely known for our quality inversion tables, Teeter Hang Ups® is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s products are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve your back health and fitness goals. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.
- Dual, Self-Locking Buckles ratchet the boots securely around the ankle/lower calf area for a customizable, comfortable fit
- Super-Soft 5/8” Foam Liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Optional Calf Loops wrap behind each leg to place a 2 degree bend in the knees, which helps to reduce the load on the knee joints and top of the foot
- Flexible, Lightweight Shell made of highly durable DuPont™ Hytrel™ for a more forgiving, slightly pliable boot that weighs just 2 lbs. each
- Specialized Materials including 40% glass/nylon alloy in the hooks and calf loops for unmatched strength and durability
- One-size-fits-most design fits a majority of leg/ankle sizes; alternatively, Teeter offers an XL Gravity Boots option that is 1” larger in diameter and 1½” taller (calf loops not included)
- Compatible with Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table models: EP-550, EP-560, EP-860, NXT-S, and IA7, Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Racks and Bars, (or at the gym**)
- Maximum bar diameter of 1.25” (3.2 cm). Ensure a secure, durable platform before attempting inversion on non-Teeter equipment.
- Removable calf loops
- Straps/Belt Included: Yes
- Adjustable Degree of Inversion: No
- Fitness and Therapeutic Uses: Relieve pain and stiffness; Core stability; Rehabilitation; Flexibility; Improving posture; Reduces stress and fatigue; Relaxes body
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Product Warranty: 5 Years
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.