Relieve your back pain with the Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief DVD.
Made from steel, this inversion table is sturdy and long-lasting. It features a two-tone finish that includes the colors blue and black. Being stain-resistant, this inversion table retains its new look for a long time. The inversion table comes equipped with two contoured metal handles and ankle holders. This inversion table has a manual operation and has an inversion range of up to 90 degrees. The height of the inversion table can be adjusted to provide comfort. This inversion table has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lbs. It can be folded to conserve space and for easy storage.
The EP-560 Inversion Table with Back Pain Relief DVD by Teeter Hang Ups is an ideal machine for advanced training. It requires some assembly with the help of a wrench. Being ASTM compliant and UL-listed, this inversion table meets the necessary safety standards. Easy to care for, this inversion table can be wiped clean with a soft and dry cloth to ensure that it looks as good as new for a long time.
- Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and comfortably flexes with the user during movement and stretching
- ComforTrak™ Bed with innovative track design holds Teeter’s most popular accessories for a customizable experience that adds pressure-point massage or lower back support (Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge sold separately)
- Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds built into the ComforTrak Bed and A-frame allow the user to enhance their stretching and decompression
- Ergo-Embrace™ Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
- Customizable with Teeter Hang Ups accessories like EZ-Up Gravity Boots, EZ-Stretch Traction Handles, and Vibration Cushion (sold separately)
- Featured on TV, the ComforTrak-series are Teeter’s latest best-sellers
- Unique and Patented Security Features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability
- Heavy-Duty Steel Base features a raised grip for enhanced stretching, corner feet that increase the width by 20% and protect floors, and a scratch-resistant finish
- UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards
- Stretch Assist Handles provide a large grip surface to assist the user and an embossed inversion angle guide
- Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit
- Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion
- Pre-set Rotation Control with the adjustable tether allows you to easily pre-determine your maximum angle of inversion or remove for full inversion
- Easy assembly, less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly
- User Guides include a full-color glossy Owner’s Manual attached to the product and Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use
- 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the Instructional DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
- Back Pad Material: Plastic Injection-Molded
- Straps/Belt Included: Yes
- Adjustable Degree of Inversion: Yes
- Fitness and Therapeutic Uses: Relieve pain and stiffness; Core stability; Rehabilitation; Flexibility; Improving posture; Reduces stress and fatigue; Relaxes body
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300lbs
- Product Warranty: 5 Years
See something odd?
Report it here.