Targus' first Rolling laptop Backpack combines the best of both worlds. At first glace you can see that it is a stylish, durable backpack with plenty of features but look a bit closer and you can see that it is also a roller. The TSB700 glides on in-line skate wheels and includes a 2-tier telescoping locking handle for easy navigation. A protective rear flap holds the shoulder straps in place when using it as a roller, then lower the flap to cover the wheels for greater comfort when in backpack mode. For additional convenience it has a handle grip on the bottom of the case that allows for easy lifting into your car or an airline overheard compartment. Other features include a padded, removable slip case for laptops with up to 15.4” screens, top front pocket with protective lining for iPod/MP3 players, PDA or sunglasses, bottom front pocket with business card holder, pen loops and key clip, a main compartment with plenty of file and accessory storage, a large side pocket, even a side mesh water bottle holder. Stylish, practical and ready to go, this case has it all.
- Rear protective flap holds shoulder straps in place so straps
- Padded handle and shoulder straps for ease of transport
- Easier lifting into the car or airline overhead compartment
- Protective PVC on the bottom of case repels water
- Storage options throughout the backpack
- Removable sleeve fits laptops with screen sizes up to 15.4"
- Constructed of PVC
See something odd?
Report it here.