Players compete to become elected President of the United States. Players travel the outside track of the game board on which the pictures of the U.S. presidents are featured. They gain delegate votes by their ability to answer historical and constitutional questions on the presidency. Questions on 4 levels of difficulty allow participation by players of all ages. On the campaign trail, players travel from state to state, winning electoral votes by answering questions on the history and the geography of the 50 states. Again, questions on 4 levels of difficulty make the game fun for everyone.
- Hail to the Chief Board Game
- Family Games collection
- Questions on 4 levels of difficulty make the game fun for everyone
- Players compete to become elected president of the United States
- Great for families, friends, parties
- Overall Dimensions: 18.5" H x 9.5" W x 1.38" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.