This rich-looking, solid Maple wood TV Lift Cabinet is finished on all sides making it ideal for use as a wall-based unit, a room divider, or at the foot a bed. Cleverly incorporated casters underneath the base of the Suite TV Lift Cabinet allow you to choose all three - the possibilities are endless.
- Remote control included
- 2 Large electronics cubbies on the top left and right as well as shallow storage in the top center compartment
- Sides of the cabinet also have plenty of room for storage thanks to the exposed bookcases
- Adjustable shelves can be raised or lowered in 1.25" increments
- Onboard the master control is a current sensing outlet that affords power to your television
- Current sensing outlet senses that your TV has turned off and in turn sends the lift downward
- Easily use your existing off button on your TV remote control
- Built in heavy duty lift mechanism
- Easy to access wire management channels throughout the cabinet
- Run your cables from one compartment to the next and from the compartments to the back exit holes on the cabinet
- All wires can now be neatly bundled
- Cords exit large holes in the floor of the cabinet and run under and side of the baseboard
- Cabinet sits on four casters allowing it to be wheeled or angled anywhere
- Made in the USA
- Solid maple wood construction
- Adjustability is engineered into the suite allowing the user to adapt the cabinet to better suit their individual requirements
- Finished and framed on all sides
- TV Size Accommodated: 39"
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.