Artfully crafted, purposefully designed and made by skilled artisans. This fermentation pot has been designed with a water sealable lid which allows fermenting gases to escape while sealing out oxygen which can cause an undesirable Kahm yeast to form during fermentation. Perfect for making nutritious sauerkraut and kimchi along with fermenting a wide variety of healthy vegetables including cabbage, onions, beans, peppers, squash, cucumbers, carrots, pumpkin and much more.
- Fermentation crock
- Lead and cadmium free
- Comes with stone weight
- Ideal for fermenting vegetables and pickling
- Ceramic glaze fires to temperature over 2000°F
- Unique water-fill-top encourages natural fermentation prevents mold growth
- Includes instruction manual with recipes
- 20L: 20.7" H x 14.6" W x 14.6" D, 86 lbs
- 40L: 25.9" H x 18.11" W x 18.11" D, 86 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.