Products traditional brining crock with lid is designed to highlight the band, bolt and crevice of an authentic wooden barrel. Each crock has a unique charmingly contoured personality that is certain to become a warm addition to any kitchen or pantry. Commonly used for brining, pickling and traditional preserving of foods from fermenting vegetables to curing meats.
- Brining barrel crock
- Rustic barrel design
- Lead and cadmium free
- Ceramic glaze fires to temperature over 2000°F
- Commonly used for brining, pickling and traditional preserving foods
- 5L: 10.5" H x 9" W x 10.75" D, 10 lbs
- 10L: 11" H x 11" W x 13.5" D, 19 lbs
- 20L: 16" H x 14" W x 18" D, 28 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.