The Pump House Convection Heater provides excellent protection against freezing for pump houses, utility rooms, relay stations, construction sheds, and many other industrial spaces. The 22 ga. epoxy steel case protects the aluminum finned heating element. The pump house heater has a High and Low heat control. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician.
- 22 ga. epoxy steel case
- Aluminum finned heating element
- Automatic temperature control thermostat
- 1,706 BTU
- Amperage (120v / 4.2 amps / 500w Power): 4.2 Amps
- Amperage (240v / 2.1 amps / 500w Power): 2.1 Amps
- Mount/Orientation: Wall Mounted
- Installation Type: Baseboard
- Wattage (120v / 4.2 amps / 500w Power): 500 Watts (W)
- Wattage (240v / 2.1 amps / 500w Power): 500 Watts (W)
- Voltage (120v / 4.2 amps / 500w Power): 120 Volts (V)
- Voltage (240v / 2.1 amps / 500w Power): 240 Volts (V)
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.