The Low Profile Fan Forced Wall Heater is a perfect way to add heat to any room in your home during those cold days and nights! Featuring 20 ga. steel front, this exceptional heater can be used with either a line voltage wall thermostat or a separate field installed thermostat. The manual reset thermal limit and finned tubular steel element combine to make this heater both safe and efficient for any household. A 2200 RPM propeller style fan blade projects an airflow of up to 70 CFM to allow for even heat distribution, and the entire unit can be positioned to allow for left, right, or top discharge. Unit not approved for ceiling mount applications. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician .
- 20 ga. steel front
- Wall box (not included)
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Finned tubular steel element
- Fan blade: 2200 RPM / 70 CFM
- 2,560 btu: 6.25 amps / 750W
- 3,413 btu: 8.33 amps / 1000W
- 5,120 btu: 12.5 amps / 1500W
- Mount/Orientation: Wall Mounted
- Installation Type: Wall Insert
- BTU Output (Ivory / 2,560 btu Color / Power, White / 2,560 btu Color / Power): 2560 BTUs
- BTU Output (Ivory / 3,413 btu Color / Power, White / 3,413 btu Color / Power): 3413 BTUs
- BTU Output (Ivory / 5,120 btu Color / Power, White / 5,120 btu Color / Power): 5120 BTUs
- Wattage (White / 2,560 btu Color / Power): 750 Watts (W)
- Wattage (White / 3,413 btu Color / Power): 1000 Watts (W)
- Wattage (White / 5,120 btu Color / Power): 1500 Watts (W)
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.