The Low Profile Commercial Fan Forced Wall Heater is a perfect way to add heat to any room in your home during those cold days and nights! Featuring a double - pole, in-built thermostat ( 50 - 90 degrees F ) the low profile model is comprised of 20 ga. steel front and extruded aluminum frame. The manual reset thermal limit and finned tubular steel element combine to make this heater both safe and efficient for any household. A 2200 RPM propeller style fan blade projects an airflow of up to 70 CFM to allow for even heat distribution, and the entire unit can be positioned to allow for top, left, or right discharge.Unit not approved for ceiling installation. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician
- 20 ga. steel front and extruded aluminum frame
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Finned tubular steel element
- Fan blade: 2200 RPM / 70 CFM
- Heating capacity: 6,826 BTU / 208V / 9.6 amps / 2000 W
- Mount/Orientation: Wall Mounted
- Installation Type: Wall Insert
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.