The Heavy Duty Metal Sheath 6,143 BTU's Infrared Heater is a great way to add warmth to any industrial space during those cold days and nights! Featuring a 60 degree symmetric heat pattern that utilizes bright aluminum reflectors, aluminum extrusions and support clip for high vibration area and rugged environments, and gold anodized aluminum housing for good, long-term reflectivity and corrosion resistence. Heavy duty overhead infrared heaters for indoor spot heating, zone, or total area heating applications. Rugged U-shaped metal sheath elements installed, generates large amounts of infrared radiant energy in a fairly concentrated area. Comes with a terminal box with high-temp silicone wire. UL and CSA listed for suspended high-bay indoor application. Designed for direct wire, single, or three-phase wiring configurations. Units can be operated horizontally or vertically. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician
- ''L'' brackets included for chain suspension or rigid mounting
- UL and CSA listed for suspended high-bay indoor applications
- High-density radiant heat
- 60 degree symmetric heat pattern utilizing bright aluminum reflectors
- Features aluminum extrusion and support clip for high vibration areas and rugged environments
- Rugged U-shaped metal sheath elements installed, generates large amounts of infrared radiant energy in a fairly concentrated area
- Gold anodized aluminum housing for good, long term reflectivity and corrosion resistance
- Terminal Box with high-temp silicone wire
- Unit can be operated horizontally or vertically
- Phase 1 wiring configurations
- Recommended mounting height: 8' to 10'
See something odd?
Report it here.