The Heavy Duty Fan Forced Wall Heater is a perfect way to add heat to any room in your home during those cold days and nights! Featuring a tamperproof double - pole, in-built thermostat ( 50 - 90 degrees F ) the heavy duty model is comprised of bar stock steel tamperproof grille and extruded aluminum frame in a 16 ga. housing. The manual reset thermal limit and corrosion resistant steel tubular element combine to make this heater both safe and efficient for any household. This exceptional heating unit also offers a permanently lubricated, unit bearing, shaded pole motor with impedance protection, and the 1400 RPM propeller style fan blade projects an airflow of up to 245 CFM to allow for even heat distribution.
- Bar stock steel tamperproof grille
- Extruded aluminum frame and 16 ga. housing
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Corrosion resistant steel tubular element
- Fan blade: 1400 RPM / 245 CFM
- Heat capacity: 13,652 btu
- Amperage (Phase 1 / 208v / 19.2 amps Power): 19.2 Amps
- Amperage (Phase 1 / 240v / 16.7 amps Power): 16.7 Amps
- Amperage (Phase 1 / 277v / 14.4 amps Power): 14.4 Amps
- Amperage (Phase 3 / 208v / 11.1 amps Power): 11.1 Amps
- Amperage (Phase 3 / 240v / 9.6 amps Power): 9.6 Amps
- Mount/Orientation: Wall Mounted
- Installation Type: Wall Insert
- Voltage (Phase 1 / 208v / 19.2 amps Power): 208 Volts (V)
- Voltage (Phase 1 / 240v / 16.7 amps Power): 240 Volts (V)
- Voltage (Phase 1 / 277v / 14.4 amps Power): 277 Volts (V)
- Voltage (Phase 3 / 208v / 11.1 amps Power): 208 Volts (V)
- Voltage (Phase 3 / 240v / 9.6 amps Power): 240 Volts (V)
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.