The Fan Forced Bath Heater is a great way to add warmth to your bathroom during those cold days and nights! Featuring an in-built, single pole thermostat ( 50 - 90 degrees F ), this heating unit is protected by a white 20 ga. steel front. The manual reset thermal limit and finned tubular steel element combine to make the unit both efficient and safe to use. The 2200 RPM propeller style fan blade projects an airflow of 70 CFM to allow for even heat distribution. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician.
- White 20 ga. steel front
- In-built single pole thermostat
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Finned tubular steel element
- Propeller style fan blade: 2200 RPM / 70 CFM
- Voltage: 240V
- Amperage (5,120 btu / 6.3 amps / 1500w Power): 6.3 Amps
- Amperage (3,413 btu / 4.2 amps / 1000w Power): 4.2 Amps
- Mount/Orientation: Wall Mounted
- Installation Type: Wall Insert
- BTU Output (3,413 btu / 4.2 amps / 1000w Power): 3413 BTUs
- BTU Output (5,120 btu / 6.3 amps / 1500w Power): 5120 BTUs
- Wattage (5,120 btu / 6.3 amps / 1500w Power): 1500 Watts (W)
- Wattage (3,413 btu / 4.2 amps / 1000w Power): 1000 Watts (W)
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.