The Multi - Watt Fan Forced Unit Heater is a great way to add warmth to any industrial space during those cold days and nights! Featuring a totally enclosed single phase, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor, this exceptional heating unit is mounted with rubber insulators to minimize vibration and noise. The block finned steel element and automatically resetting over-heat limit control combine to make this unit both efficient and safe to use. The heavy gauge welded steel cabinet, as well as a control compartment with a hinged and latched access door. Other features include individually adjustable louvers, hydraulic action thermostat and a heavy duty mounting bracket to allow for horizontal or vertical discharge. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician.
- Heavy gauge welded steel cabinet
- Control compartment with hinged access door
- Block finned steel element
- Automatic resetting over-heat limit control
- Enclosed, permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor
- Individually adjustable louvers
- Hydraulic action thermostat
- Heavy duty mounting bracket
- Temperature range: 50 - 90 degrees F
- Air throw: 16 feet / 275 CFM
- BTU Output (17,065 btu / 240v / 5000w Power): 17065 BTUs
- BTU Output (17,065 btu / 480v / 5000w Power): 17065 BTUs
- Wattage (17,065 btu / 240v / 5000w Power): 5000 Watts (W)
- Wattage (17,065 btu / 480v / 5000w Power): 5000 Watts (W)
- Voltage (17,065 btu / 240v / 5000w Power): 240 Volts (V)
- Voltage (17,065 btu / 480v / 5000w Power): 480 Volts (V)
See something odd?
Report it here.