The CP Series Radiant Ceiling Panels are a great way to add instant, direct heat to a variety of spaces. Designed to easily drop into any 2 ' x 4 ' T-bar suspended ceiling system, they can also be surface mounted with an additional frame. The electric resistance element is embedded between two layers of insulation, and the high density thermal insulation above the element minimizes upward heat loss. Featuring a high temperature textured white powder coated finish and 36 '' prewired flexible cable, these radiant panels are designed to directly heat objects rather than air. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician.
- Electric resistance element
- High density thermal insulation
- 36" prewired flexible cable
- High temperature textured white powder coated finish
- Wattage: 500W
- Amperage (208v / 2.4 amps Power): 2.4 Amps
- Amperage (240v / 2.1 amps Power): 2.1 Amps
- Amperage (277v / 1.8 amps Power): 1.8 Amps
- Mount/Orientation: Ceiling Mounted
- Voltage (208v / 2.4 amps Power): 208 Volts (V)
- Voltage (240v / 2.1 amps Power): 240 Volts (V)
- Voltage (277v / 1.8 amps Power): 277 Volts (V)
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.