The Fan Forced Ceiling Heater w/ Selectable Wattages is a great way to add warmth to any office or industrial space! Featuring a white 18 ga. grill and enclosed steel block fin element, the ceiling model is safe and easy to use. The 1060 RPM propeller style fan blade projects an airflow of up to 100 CFM to allow for even heat distribution, and the drywall depth embossments on the back can make for a quality installation seal. To ensure added safety, this efficient heater also features a manual reset thermal limit and fan purge circuit. Wattage is selectable at time of installation - models shipped wired to highest wattage. Unit not approved for use with double-pole thermostat Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician
- White 18 ga. grill
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Steel block fin element
- Drywall embossments on back can and fan purge circuit
- Propeller style fan blade: 1060 RPM / 100 CFM
- Wattage: 900w - 1800w
- Heat capacity: 6,143 btu / 15.0 amps
- Mount/Orientation: Ceiling Mounted
- Installation Type: Wall Insert
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.