The Electric Baseboard Convection Heater is a fantastic way to add warmth and comfort to any room in your home without spending a fortune. This baseboard convection model features top quality stainless steel heating elements and aluminum fins, and can be permanently mounted to a wall by using the key hole knockouts that are placed 4'' apart on the back of the heater. Standard white finish, the electric baseboard heater offers an over-temperature thermal limit that extends the entire length of the unit, as well as a full length wireway along the back to ensure safety. The painted 22 ga. steel front has 20 ga. junction boxes located on each end that contain quick connect cable clamps and 6'' ground lead wires. Please note, this heater requires direct wire installation by an electrician.
- Stainless steel heating element and aluminum fins
- Over-temperature thermal limit
- Full length protective wireway
- Painted 22 ga. steel front w / 20 ga. junction boxes
- Quick connect cable clamps and 6" ground lead wires
- Standard white finish
- Heating capacity: 1,275 btu / 375 W
- Amperage (120 V/ 3.1 Amp Power): 120 Amps
- Amperage (208 V / 1.8 Amp Power): 208 Amps
- Amperage (240 V/ 1.6 Amp Power): 240 Amps
- Amperage (277 V / 1.6 Amp Power): 277 Amps
- Mount/Orientation: Wall Mounted
- Installation Type: Baseboard
- Voltage (120 V/ 3.1 Amp Power): 3.1 Volts (V)
- Voltage (208 V / 1.8 Amp Power): 1.8 Volts (V)
- Voltage (240 V/ 1.6 Amp Power): 1.6 Volts (V)
- Voltage (277 V / 1.6 Amp Power): 1.6 Volts (V)
See something odd?
Report it here.