Ecolution cookware features Hydrolon - PFOA-free nonstick which results in fewer greenhouse gases. Hydrolon is water based. They replaced nasty PFOA solvents with water. When the non-stick is applied to the pan water solvent evaporates rather than emitting PFOA into the air. Eco is part of the name and the products. They believe that cooking well in the kitchen and doing good for the planet can happen at the same time. The cookware uses manufacturing techniques that do not include the use of PFOA toxins. Ecolution aims to educate the public on how to recycle old cookware. Cook well. Do good.
- Set includes 2 fry pans, 1.5 quart saucepan with lid, 3 quart saucepan with lid, 5 quart Dutch oven with lid
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe
- Groovy rings on bottom distributes even heat
- Squeeze the soft silicone handle, easy to grip and stays cool
- Work on a flat top range
- Country of Manufacture: Taiwan, Province of China
- Product Warranty: Limited lifetime
See something odd?
Report it here.