The Swim Time 25 lbs. pH Increaser is a great choice for all those looking for an effective way to regulate the pH level of their swimming pool water. It is a powerful chemical agent that is easy to use. Its serves to slow the steady loss of chlorine that occurs due to a low pH level, thereby ensuring that your swimming pool water doesn't use an exorbitant amount of chlorine. A fluctuating pH level is harmful to anyone swimming in the pool. The 25 lbs. pH Increaser from Swim Time makes sure that your pool water is neither acidic, nor alkaline.
- PH increaser
- Slows the rapid loss of chlorine caused by low pH and slows chlorine dissipation, so your pool uses less chlorine
- Stops eye irritation, etching and corrosion caused by low pH
- May ship in a bucket, box, or bag
- Contains sodium carbonate 'soda ash'
- Recommended dosage: 1 lb per 10,000 gallons
- Ideal pH range is 7.2 to 7.6 ppm
See something odd?
Report it here.