It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
Add a dash of elegance to your kitchen decor with the Swanstone Classics 32" x 21" Double Bowl Kitchen Sink. The contemporary styled double sink lends a chic look to your kitchen decor with its special shape. It will prove to be a good-looking as well as a practical addition to your kitchen decor.
This kitchen sink is composed of 80% quartz stone, which ensures optimum sturdiness. The black finish of the natural stone looks extremely stylish and sophisticated, thereby accentuating the style quotient of your kitchen manifold. The kitchen sink incorporates a large and small bowl that are separated by a low divider. The divider helps create separate areas that can be used for food preparation and cleanup. The large bowl has an enormous capacity that can hold big pans and utensils with utmost ease.
The back half of the divider gently curves, thus opening up more space in the sink basin. This divider is at an optimum height, which enables you to fill a pot without emptying the sink. The Classics 32" x 21" Double Bowl Kitchen Sink by Swanstone is made in the USA, so you can rest assured of its make and quality.
- Large/Small Bowl Kitchen Sink
- The low divider allows for the enormous capacity of a large single bowl sink, holding large pans and sheets
- The divider is as optimum height for filling a pot without emptying the sink
- The back half of the divider curves, allowing more space in the sink basin
- The low divider provides separate areas for food preparation and cleanup
- Made with 80% actual quartz natural stone
- Virtually indestructible, only diamond is a harder material
- Unique, contemporary design adds style to any kitchen
- The same features as the drop-in version in a dedicated undermount model
- Swanstone Classics Collection
- Swanstone's limited lifetime warranty
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.