It’s all here! Once you add the product above to your cart, we make it easy to select more items you may need.
The Mugal Collection is designed for people who appreciate gracious living and elegant homes. Representing the patterns originated in the villages of Tibet, the exquisite rugs are hand knotted from 100% semi-worsted New Zealand wool using traditional Tibetan weaving techniques. These soft, plush and durable rugs are designed using modern colors and patterns, making them the perfect heirlooms for generations to come. From traditional to contemporary, the rugs showcased in this collection will complement any room in your home.
- Technique: Knotted
- Material: 100% Semi-Worsted New Zealand Wool
- With a dry cotton towel or white paper towel, blot out stain as much as possible.
- Scrape off any food or debris with a dull instrument.
- Mix a very small amount of dish soap with a cup of cold water.
- With clean sponge and soap mix, gently remove remainder of stain. Avoid using excessive water. Bloat area with dry towel.
- Construction: Handmade
- Collection: Mugal
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.