The pencil is a revolutionary mechanical carpenter's pencil that is quickly replacing the traditional carpenter's pencil on the job site. There has been almost no innovation to the traditional carpenters pencil since the 17th century, despite the fact that carpenters' pencils are used by nearly all trades in the construction industry, including DIY, on a daily basis. If all your other tools evolved as slowly as your primary marking devise, you would all be pounding in nails with a rock. No more sharpeners, utility knives or broken pencils. The pencil allows carpenters to make crisp, sharp lines right out of the packaging. When more lead is needed, simply press the cap of the pencil to advance the lead. Striker knows that professionals on the job site demand that their tools be designed and built extremely tough and rugged. The Striker pencil is just that. It has a series of patented grooves which create a positive lock with the jaws of the Striker pencil. This ensures that the lead will not slip into the pencil. Researched, designed and tested by professionals, Striker; products provide users with functional, innovative solutions. They are engineered for reliability and performance in demanding work environments.
- Mechanical carpenter pencil
- No more sharpening! Safer and actually has more usable lead than a traditional carpenter pencil.
- Thick-bodied, high-impact ABS, extremely durable
- Designed with as few parts as necessary in order to eliminate jamming due to saw dust, dirt and grime
- Dura lead is available in multiple colors and is 18% thicker than average lead, lasts 2-3x longer
- Dura lead is a resilient mixture of clay and graphite, not harmful lead
- Professional marking tool for all trades of construction
- 30 Days warranty
- Dimensions: 5.75" H x 0.63" W x 0.38" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.