The HellFighter X-15 Tactical light is one of the most advanced weapon mountable entry lights on the market today. Its shock isolated bulb can endure the pounding of large caliber automatic weapons fire. With an astonishing output of 150 lumens, they are the brightest 6 volt weapon lights in the world. Constructed of the world's toughest materials and tested in the battle of Baghdad and south-central Los Angeles, the HellFighters have the proven reliability required for lethal environments. The impact bezel is made from 1045 through hardened steel.
- Tactical light
- Material: MIL STD 6061 511 T6 Aircraft Aluminum alloy, body functions as heat sink
- Sturdy aircraft grade aluminum body
- Lamp: Xenon / Halogen / Argon high intensity vapor-sealed, incandescent high temperature filament bulb
- Reflector: Parabolic shaped silver halide coated over etch-stippled finish to eliminate filament ring shadows
- Lamp mounting: Permanent soldered, spring isolated shock resistant on weapon axis to 1250G
- Lens: Optical grade borosilicate glass, iridium coated for 5500k daylight equivalent beam
- Remote switch (optional accessory): Pressure pad, waterproof 6" and 12" cable, replaces tail cap
- Power source: (2) 123 series lithium batteries rechargeable, (1) 3.7 V 2400MA battery
- Glass-breaker is designed to shatter glass
- Bright 150 lumens
- Powered by (2) cr123 lithium batteries (included)
- Lockout bezel assembly completely disables the light as needed
- Replaceable steel belt clip is big enough to work with military web belts
- Lifetime warranty-excludes bulbs and batteries
- Made in USA
- Diveable to 100'
- Runtime: To 1 hour (dependent on battery performance), 3 hour with LED and rechargeable
- Wattage: 6.5 Watts
- Voltage: 6 Volts Nominal, 7.2 volts in rechargeable mode
- Output: 150 lumens / 135 lumens rechargeable
- Length body: 6.5"
- Head: 1.5" Diameter
- Body: 1.18" Diameter
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 5.25" W x 10.13" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.