The HellFighter X-12 LED Tactical Entry light is one of the most advanced weapon mountable entry lights on the market today. Its shock isolated bulb can endure the pounding of large caliber automatic weapons fire. With an astonishing output of 135 lumens, they are the brightest 3.7 volt weapon lights in the world. Constructed of the world's toughest materials and tested in the battle of Baghdad and south-central Los Angeles, the HellFighters have the proven reliability required for lethal environments. The impact bezel is made from 6160 through hardened aluminum.
- Rechargeable tactical light
- Material: MIL STD 6061 511 T6 Aircraft Aluminum alloy, body functions as heat sink
- Sturdy aircraft grade aluminum body
- Lamp: Xenon / Halogen / Argon high intensity vapor-sealed, incandescent high temperature filament bulb
- Reflector: Parabolic shaped silver halide coated over etch-stippled finish to eliminate filament ring shadows
- Lamp mounting: Permanent soldered, spring isolated shock resistant on weapon axis to 1250G
- Lens: Optical grade borosilicate glass, iridium coated for 5500k daylight equivalent beam
- Remote switch (optional accessory): Pressure pad, waterproof 6" and 12" cable, replaces tail cap
- Power source: (2) 123 series lithium batteries rechargeable, (1) 3.7 V 2400MA battery
- Bright 135 lumens
- Powered by (1) 3.7v rechargeable battery (included)
- AC charger
- Lockout bezel assembly completely disables the light as needed
- Replaceable steel belt clip is big enough to work with military web belts
- Lifetime warranty-excludes bulbs and batteries
- Made in USA
- Diveable to 100'
- Runtime: To 1 hour (dependent on battery performance), 3 hours with LED or rechargeable
- Wattage: 6.5 Watts
- Voltage: 6 Volts Nominal, 7.2 volts in rechargeable mode
- Output: 150 lumens / 135 lumens rechargeable
- Length body: 6.5"
- Head: 1.5" Diameter
- Body: 1.18" Diameter
- Dimensions: 2.75" H x 2.69" W x 10.69" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.