Buying out a Brittania manufacturer in 1826, Henry G. Reed and Charles Barton (more famously known as Reed & Barton) started producing sterling silver flatware in 1889. Reed & Barton is best known for being a stickler about producing only high quality items, and they refuse to dabble in lower-priced silver items. Crafted from Sterling Silver, Reed & Barton's Sterling Giftware is sure to last long through your years.
- Exquisite attention to detail
- Elegant pattern
- Specification: Diameter: 5.25''
- Specification: Material: Sterling Silver
- Specification: Made in USA
- Complements the Sterling Giftware collection
- Material: Sterling silver
- Country of Manufacture: United States
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.