South Shore's stylish and family-friendly furniture is made of laminated engineered wood, which gives it great strength and durability. They use wood panels entirely made from recovered and recycled material. While they do their share to preserve the environment by conserving our forests, South Shore Industries makes no compromise when it comes to quality and product durability. These quality products are designed for easy maintenance and offered at very competitive prices.
Add grace and style to your bedroom with Step One. This elegant collection combines minimalist lines and sober metal handles with a rich finish to give your room a modern and sophisticated feel. The kick plates add an accent of modernity and a touch of sophistication with their slightly curved lines, and the simple metal handles contrast with the finish, highlighting the collection’s original and casual look. Features:
Protecting our Environment for Generations to Come!
- Set includes full queen platform bed and matching headboard
- Material: Engineered Wood
- Platform bed features 2 drawers, metal slides for smooth gliding and does not require box spring
- Shrink wrapped packaging with reinforced corners to reduce the risk of shipping damage
- Made of non-toxic materials and components
- Headboard back surface is not laminated
- Five years warranty
- Overall dimensions: 44" H x 64.3" W x 80.5" D
South Shore Furniture is proudly taking a stand on its environmental positioning and is supporting its words with very concrete actions and a vision for a healthy future.
Current actions include:
- Improved packaging – New packaging uses 60% less non-biodegradable materials
- Energy efficiency – Yearly, 5 to 6 tons of wasted paneling are converted into energy used internally
- Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) certification –Already meeting the very strict 2009 California Formaldehyde Regulations
- Greener communication tools – Reduced format on recycled paper and conversion to electronic format
- A Green Future in mind: A member of the Composite Panel Association whose mission is to work towards more ecological and environment-friendly panel solutions
See something odd?
Report it here.