Military and law enforcement professionals rely on these Steiner binoculars to provide clear details on what lies ahead. Steiner Binoculars are tougher than ever, extremely lightweight, with innovative design, durable construction and the benefit of German engineered optics technology for a lifetime of dependable performance!
Whether you're glassing to the next ridge, down city streets, or in any other situation, many military and tactical spotters are discovering these high power binoculars are easy to use, give them a better view and offer a lot more comfort during extended use than spotting scopes. Made to demanding military standards to offer the brightest detail and stand up to the toughest conditions, the field-tested, combat proven, fog proof, waterproof and shock-resistant Military's will take the rigors of daily use. And the 80mm objective lenses, combined with Steiner's legendary optics, deliver far superior low-light performance. Don't let their light weight - they're 30% lighter than look-alike competitors - fool you.
- Tripod mount is included, but they are light enough to be hand held
- Also available with Steiner's HD stabilized compass (Commander Military)
- Range reticle for determining distance and direction of distant targets or objects
- Depth of field is 60 yards out to infinity once focused for your eyes
- Field of view: 195 feet at 1000 yards
- Eye relief: 13mm
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Weight with compass: 3.62 lbs
- Dimensions: 3.6" H x 8.6" W x 12" D
Steiner Heritage™ Warranty:
- Repair or replace your Steiner optic should it become damaged or defective—at no charge
- No warranty card needed
- No receipt required
- Fully transferable – from generation to generation
- The new warranty covers not only new products, but also all Steiner optics currently owned and in service in North America
- For complete information on Steiner’s Heritage™ Warranty, go to www.steiner-optics.com
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.