The French oven is a timeless standby for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics. Staub has perfected this tradition in our signature ''La Cocotte'' (co-cot) French oven, the choice of some of the world's best chefs. The traditional round design has self-basting spikes for continuous, natural basting. When your meal is ready, La Cocotte moves beautifully from the stove to your table.
- Oval cocotte
- Traditional oval design
- Nickel knob
- Resists up to 500 degrees F
- Closed circuit and spikes cooking allows self basting
- Enameled black matte interior provides genuine flavor
- Compatible with all heat sources
- Microwave safe
- Staub provides lifetime guarantee which covers any manufacturing or quality defect
- Cast iron construction retains heat keeping it warm after being taken out of the oven
- Constant and optimum performance
- Cast iron retains and evenly diffuses heat
- Induction hob compatible
- Dishwasher safe
- Staub provides lifetime guarantee
- Pieces Included: Vessel; Lid
- Country of Manufacture: France
See something odd?
Report it here.