The French oven is a timeless standby for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics. Staub has perfected this tradition in our signature ''La cocotte'' (co-cot) French Oven, the choice of some of the world's best chefs. The traditional round design has self-basting spikes for continuous, natural basting. When your meal is ready, La Cocotte moves beautifully from the stove to your table.
- Round cocotte
- Material: Cast iron
- Nickel knob for oven use
- Closed circuit and spikes cooking allows self basting
- Enameled black matte interior provides genuine flavor
- Smooth enamel bottom
- Constant and optimum performance
- Cast iron retains and evenly diffuses heat
- Induction hob compatible
- Lid features self-basting spikes for continuous, even distribution of juices throughout cooking
- Perfect for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe but it is advised not doing this too often
- Resists up to 500°F
- Compatible with all heat sources
- Staub provides lifetime guarantee
- Made in France
- Capacity: 5 1/2-Qt.
- Country of Manufacture: France
See something odd?
Report it here.