The French oven is a timeless standby for stews, roasts, soups, casseroles and other one-pot classics. Staub has perfected this tradition in our signature ''La cocotte'' (co-cot) French Oven, the choice of some of the world's best chefs. The traditional round design has self-basting spikes for continuous, natural basting. When your meal is ready, La Cocotte moves beautifully from the stove to your table.
- Pumpkin cocotte
- Closed circuit and spikes cooking allows self basting
- Enameled black matte interior provides genuine flavor
- Constant and optimum performance
- Cast iron retains and evenly diffuses heat
- Induction hob compatible
- Dishwasher safe
- Resists up to 500 degrees F
- Compatible with all heat sources
- Staub provides lifetime guarantee
- Pieces Included: Vessel; Lid
- Country of Manufacture: France
See something odd?
Report it here.