Due to the superior construction of the Staub cocotte lids, less humidity can escape during the cooking process. 10% more moisture is retained inside the Staub cocotte after 55 minutes cooking time than in products from competitors.
The self basting system consisting of distributed spikes over the whole inside flat lid ensures a continuous rainfall effect over the food inside the cocotte. The Staub self basting system in the lid is 9 times more effective than conventional lids.
- Made in France
- Self-basting spikes on the lid create a rain-forest effect evenly returning juices back onto food
- Heavy weight; tight-fitting lid retains moisture
- Oven Safe up to 500°F
- Brass knob
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops
- Each piece is one of a kind
- Capacity: 1 Quart
- Country of Manufacture: France
See something odd?
Report it here.