It's always puzzled me that something as regal and empowering as a horse's saddle is actually one of the least comfortable perches one could ever sit in. Too often, that same scenario holds true with dining chairs. Well no more. We crafted the engagingly aristocratic Fairleigh Fields Host Chair to cushion you in comfort from the ''bottom'' up. Supported across the back with bridle-like bowed slats, the curved design cradles your back and shoulders with smooth support. Generous armrests ease out from both sides, offering overstuffed diners a bit of breathing room at the end of a fantastic meal. Trim, peg-style legs continue the curve into the floor. All in support of the double-padded, antique brass-rimmed seat.
- European Farmhouse collection
- Oatmeal linen fabric with tacks
- Double padded antique brass rimmed super comfort seat
- Curved design cradles your back and shoulders with smooth support
- Trim, peg-style legs continue the curve into the floor
- Number of Items Included: 1
- Seat Upholstery Material: Linen
See something odd?
Report it here.