The Stamina InMotion rower is compact with a small footprint and makes a perfect addition to any home gym. The InMotion rower has solid steel construction, a comfortable stitched seat and foam hand grips. The oversized footplates pivot to help maintain the natural rowing motion during your workout. The intouch fitness monitor will keep you motivated to reach your fitness goals by tracking strokes/minute, count, time, calories burned and will scan all features during your workout. Rowing on the InMotion rower is as easy as 1-2-3. The continuous, non-impact movement of rowing can be broken down into three phases. The starting point or catch phrase, followed by the drive phase and lastly the finish. In the catch phase, knees are bent with shins vertical and shoulders and arms reaching forward. This phase mimics the point where the oars are being placed in the water. The drive phase is initiated by the legs. As they extend, arms remain straight until the knees are mostly extended, then the elbows flex bringing the oar handles into the upper stomach. In the finish, the legs are fully extended, shoulders are back, elbows are flexed, and the oar handle is against the upper stomach. For the recovery, the knees don't flex until after the hands pass over knees as the arms and shoulders reach forward to begin catch phase again. Recommended use at home for a low impact workout that strengthens all major muscles groups and builds cardiovascular endurance.
- Pivoting foot plates
- Comfortable padded and stitched seat
- Easy to store
- Improves cardiovascular fitness and strengthens all major muscle groups
- Single button multi-function InTouch monitor
- Comes with adjustable closure
- Solid steel construction
- 5 Levels of resistance
- Manufacturer provides 90 days for parts and 3 years for frame warranty
- User Weight Capacity: 250lbs
- Arm/Pull Type: Rowing arms
- Console Display Type: LCD
- Console Display Features: Time; Number of strokes; Calorie
- Resistance Functionality: Yes
- Resistance Type: Air
See something odd?
Report it here.