The Stamina InMotion® II Manual Treadmill has dual-weighted flywheels, which are perfect for smooth workouts. It is self-powered and helps you set your own pace. The treadmill can be folded with ease and is lightweight, which enables easy portability. This multi-function design includes a battery operated monitor, which tracks distance, workout time, speed, and calories burned. The treadmill has a textured, non-slip walking/running surface and skid-resistant rubber floor protectors, which maximize stability. It has two incline positions; 10 degrees and 8 degrees. The InMotion® II Manual Treadmill by Stamina has a weight capacity of 250 pounds. It requires assembly upon arrival.
- Sturdy, heavy-duty steel frame
- Dual-weighted flywheels for smooth workouts
- Self-powered so you set your own workout pace
- No motor means a quiet workout
- Lightweight with wheels for portability
- Folds for easy storage folded footprint
- Textured, non-slip walking/running surface
- Multi-function, battery operated monitor tracks distance, workout time, speed, and calories burned
- Foam padded front and side rails
- No electric outlet needed and no motor to maintain so it can be used anywhere
- Adjust workout intensity by choosing between two incline positions, 10 degrees and 8 degrees
- Skid-resistant rubber floor protectors maximize stability
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs. (114 kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year frame/90 days parts
- Product Warranty: 1 year for frame and 90 days for parts
- Frame Material Details: Stainless steel
- Adjustable Incline: Yes
- Incline Type: Manual
- Console Display Type: LCD
- Console Display Features: Distance; Speed; Time; Calories
See something odd?
Report it here.