The Stamina Deluxe Conversion II Recumbent Rowing Machine is the ideal solution for those who are looking to bring the professional intensity of a gym workout into the privacy and comfort of their homes. It has a sleek and compact build that makes good use of space. Its frame is made from high quality steel, which makes it durable in construction and stable in use. It has an LCD console that displays distance, calories, pulse, and time. The Deluxe Conversion II Recumbent Rowing Machine from Stamina has eight levels of magnetic and manual resistance control. It has a weight capacity of up to 250 pounds.
- Doubles as a recumbent bike and a rower
- Additional upper body strengthening exercises including bicep curls, triceps kickbacks, forearm curls and more
- Attach the resistance cord under the seat for light leg presses
- Multi-function electronic monitor is built into the housing for a sleeker design with a larger LCD display for easier reading
- Electronic monitor keeps you motivated by tracking speed, distance, time, calories burned, and pulse
- Molded foam-padded seat and seatback
- Rotating rowing pedals
- Foot straps on all pedals hold feet securely in place
- Wheels for portability
- Folds for storage
- Hand pulse sensor built into grips to measure heart beats per minute
- Extruded aluminum rowing beam
- Sturdy steel construction
- 8 levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance
- User Weight Capacity: 250lbs
- Frame Material Details: Steel
- Arm/Pull Type: Rowing arms
- Console Display Type: LCD
- Console Display Features: Distance; Calories; Time; Pulse
- Resistance Functionality: Yes
- Resistance Type: Magnetic
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.