The Stamina Decline Ab / Hyperextension Bench helps you attain strong muscles and strengthens your core. It has a padded bench with is upholstered in grey vinyl, which provides support while you are working out. You can adjust this bench in four different positions according to your training routine. Made with premium quality material, this hyperextension bench enables years of reliable use. The Decline Ab / Hyperextension Bench by Stamina can be folded and stored easily. Working out with this hyperextension bench is great as it features pivoting foam rollers which keep your lower legs in place while performing exercises.
- Material: Heavy duty steel
- Thickly padded bench with durable stitched vinyl upholstery
- Adjustable, split thigh support
- Easy to reach extended hand grips
- Pivoting foam rollers hold your lower leg in place for hyper extension exercises, and feet in place for crunches
- High density foam pads add comfort and support
- Non slip footrest and rubber frame caps also protect floors
- Adjustable footrest, backrest, and thigh support to accommodate height and workout intensity
- Folds for easy storage
- Use with or without dumbbells for ripped abs and a strong back
- High density foam padding, adjustable bench and support pads
- Strengthens abs and back
- Weight limit: 250 lbs
- Color: Pewter colored frame, Grey upholstery
- Bench adjusts to 4 levels
- 5 years frame, 90 days parts
- Upholstery Material: Vinyl
- Angles Accommodated: Decline
- Fitness Goal: Strengthen core
- User Weight Capacity: 250lbs
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.