Made of High Density Polyethylene, the Series 3 Snowboard / Multi-ski Case can hold two snowboards with boots and bindings. Or if you are traveling with multiple sets of skis, the Series 3 can handle three pair of adult skis or a combination of two pair of adult skis and two pair of kids skis. Because the Series 3 was initially designed as a snowboard case, when using the Series 3 as a Multi-Ski case, we HIGHLY recommend purchasing our Strap and Band Pack to make sure you have the tools necessary to pack your skis properly. Designed to be lightweight, strong and durable, the Sportube cases are your best option for traveling with your gear and making sure they get to your destination in one piece.
- Adjustable from 42''-72'' (107cm to 183cm) in length to fit any length & type of ski
- Hard shell creates a shield around the equipment, thus protecting its contents better than a soft bag when checking with the airlines or shipping to your destination.
- Plastic shell is stronger and more durable than a soft nylon bag and will last significantly longer, you won't be replacing this tube anytime soon!
- Fitted with strong & durable wheels that make the Sportube easy to transport to and from the airport or around the resort
- Sportube can be securely locked using the 'TSA' approved 3 digit combination lock when flying or shipping.
- Sportube is padded at both ends for added protection.
- Plan ahead, Ship Instead….Sportube is accepted by shipping companies such as UPS/FEDEX, no additonal packaging needed
- Series 3 can carry one or two waterskis with bindings and fins or up to five with bindings and fins removed
- Use your Sportube for traveling with or shipping fishing rods, spear guns, water skis, hockey sticks, firearms etc
- Material(s): High Density Polyethylene
- Includes an Easy Pull Handle
See something odd?
Report it here.