The Master Series Double Haul Fly Rod Case allows quick and convenient access to two fully assembled rods and reels. Ideal for those after work stops by the river or changing locations quickly; it is the preferred case of both recreational fishermen and professional guides alike to safely transport gear. With a 9-Foot model and a 10-Foot model to choose from, we have the right product to protect any fly rods you have, no matter what the length.
- Quick and easy access to assembled rods through a friction hinged, lockable door
- Easily & quickly mounts and locks directly to most vehicle roof racks allowing for quick and convenient access to fishing gear
- Hard case protects two fully assembled fly rods and reels from theft and damage due to wind, gravel, doors, windows and vehicle occupants
- Breaks down into 4 pieces for easy shipping, storage or checking on an airplane
- All case clamps, rack brackets and mounting hardware included
- Brackets allow case to be locked to roof rack for added security and the included Security Bar System (SBS) does not allow case to be removed from case clamps without key
- Foam pad separates and protects reels from damaging each other
- Easy and quick bracket mounting procedure. Allows for quick removal from vehicle
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 110" H x 7" W x 7" D
- Dimensions: 126" H x 7" W x 7" D
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.