This Sportsman 2,000 Watt Gasoline Generator is perfect to power common household appliances and power tools. It is ideal for use in case of a power failure and can be used when camping or at parties.
The 2,000 Watt Gasoline Generator by Sportsman is made of steel with a powder coated finish, which ensures strength and durability. It has a green and black finish and is protected by a durable steel roll cage. This recoil start generator has the capacity to run for 9 hours with a 50% load on 1.5 gallons of gasoline. It offers 2000 Starting watts/1500 Running watts of clean power. The generator boasts an 87cc engine. It features a 4-stroke engine and is air-cooled. The control panel features 2 outlets and circuit breaker protection. It creates only 65 dB of noise, which helps ensure low operational noise for peace and quiet. This rugged workhorse includes an oil filter and it is recommended that SAE 10W-30 be used as it reduces fuel consumption by providing optimal protection against engine wear.
Safe for residential use, this generator is a useful addition to any home. It can be placed outdoors as well as indoors and has a 3600 RPM rating.
- Sufficient power for small appliances or power tools
- Low oil shut off switch prolongs the life of the engine
- The 87cc gas engine can run for 9 hours at half load
- Due to the carburetor laws we are not allowed to ship out generators to CA, AK, HI, or Canada
- Running watts: 1500
- Starting watts: 2000
- Engine: 87cc engine
- Fuel tank: 1.5 gallons
- Oil Capacity: 13.5 fluid oz (0.40 L)
- Decibel rating 65 db
- Maximum Wattage: 2000 Watts (W)
- Starting Wattage: 2000 Watts (W)
- Running Wattage: 1500 Watts (W)
- Run Time at Half Load: 9 Hours
- Tank Capacity: 1.5 Gallons
- Engine Size: 87 Cubic Inches
See something odd?
Report it here.