Spa solutions brom-start was created specifically for Cinderella Inc. as the second part of a two step process that becomes a powerful bromine disinfection system. This fast-dissolving granular is a powerful chlorine free solution with no unpleasant side effects typically associated with other non-chlorine sanitizing products. Spa Solutions brom-start and brom-solution combined remove residual soaps, deodorants, natural oils, and organic materials that can build up in spa water. Spa Solutions two part system is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and mineral purification systems.
- Activating agent
- Ingredients: Potassium Peroxymonosulfate 32.18%, 67.82% and total 100.00%
- As a Shock Treatment: Initially, add brom-start according to direction on label. Then, add 8 oz. brom-solution per 500 gal. water (approximately 2 caps full) to shock the spa / hot tub water and add to release available bromine
- As Part of the Reserve and Renew System: Once a week add 4 oz. of brom-start per 500 gallons of water
- When used in conjunction with brom-solutions is an effective disinfectant treatment for spas and hot tubs
- Brom-start is compatible with most chemicals normally used to treat spa and hot tub water such as sanitizers, acids, bases and algaecides
- Turn on filtration system, for each 500 gallons of water, add 4 ounces directly into spa water, run filtration system for 15 minutes with cover off, repeat process once a week to help maintain clear, odor-free water
- Use bromine test kit to test bromine level
- Level must be maintained between 1 and 2 parts per million
- Test daily
- If bromine is above this level, users must wait until it drops to this range before using the spa or hot tub
- Use pH test kit and maintain pH of water between 7.2 and 7.8 at all times
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.