The Eko Klor Solar Ionizer can cut chlorine usage by up to 80% by combining the power of the sun with an underwater sacrificial anode. The system works when solar energy strikes the top mounted solar cells causing electricity to flow to the copper electrode, releasing ions into the pool water. These copper ions are very effective at killing algae and keeping your pool clean and pure. Simply drop Eko Klor in your pool and it begins killing algae. You can swim while the unit is in the pool. Purchase an Eko Klor unit this season and drastically reduce your chemical usage, while using safe non-toxic ions to purify your pool water.
- Use solar power to activate an underwater sacrificial anode
- Dispenses minerals for proven algae control
- 25 Replacement copper strips included
- Reduces or eliminates need for algaecide
- Includes brush to clean anode
- Eco-friendly, non-chemical, non-toxic and super safe
- 1 Year warranty
- Dimensions: 9" H x 8" W x 8" D
- Weight: 2 lbs
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.