No other floating solar covers match Solar Sun Rings' design for safety. Countless pets and many people have died because of entrapment under one piece bubble pack covers. The primary design criterion for the Solar Sun Ring was to prevent entrapment. Polyethylene plastic, which is used for all bubble pack covers, was rejected because of its tolerance to and degradation in direct sunlight and inability to retain air. High quality UV-resistant vinyl (polyvinyl chloride) is used exclusively in Solar Sun Rings for durability that cannot be achieved by the inferior plastic used in bubble pack covers. The solar efficiency and insulation of Solar Sun Rings is great. The milky translucent inferior plastic used in bubble pack covers reflects much of the sun’s energy and fails to allow adequate deep water heating. Solar Sun Rings’ design and materials allow greater solar efficiency with greater nighttime insulation due to greater captive air thickness. The effect is that Solar Sun Rings, with only 70 to 80% pool coverage will outperform bubble pack covers that require 100% pool coverage.
- Designed to be compatible with automatic pool cleaners
- Compatible with solar panel systems giving a pool a double shot of the sun’s energy during the day and great night time insulation
- Designed for easy placement and removal by one person
- The magnets for conditioning the water are placed into the perimeter of each ring to facilitate rafting
- 5’ Diameter of each ring also allows for easy cleaning
- Designed for continuous use without culturing a pool full of mustard algae
- High quality polished vinyl for the top layer and a 50% density lightly frosted lower layer
- Dimensions: 2" H x 68-102" W
We're sorry, we have no additional specifications for this product.