Sloan is an industry leader in water conservation and bathroom needs. Use this low consumption Royal Closet Exposed Flushometer to help save on energy and expense! Known for durability and reliability along with functional design, this Sloan product is sure to exceed your expectations.
- PERMEX Synthetic rubber diaphragm with dual filtered fixed bypass
- ADA Compliant metal oscillating non-hold-open handle with triple seal handle packing
- Non-Hold-Open integral solenoid operator, fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- Free spinning vandal resistant stop cap
- High back pressure vacuum breaker flush connection and spud coupling with one-piece bottom hex coupling nut
- Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast set screw wall flange
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Flush accuracy controlled by CID technology
- Adjustable tailpiece
- Diaphragm, handle packing, stop seat and vacuum breaker to be molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chloramine resistance
- Spud coupling and flange for 1.5'' top spud
- 1'' I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek angle stop
- 1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf Low consumption
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.