Sloan is an industry leader in water conservation and bathroom needs. Use this 1.5 gpf/5.7 Lpf Royal Flush Valve for its low water consumption, lower energy costs, and ADA compliance. Known for durability and reliability along with functional design, this Sloan Royal flush valve is sure to exceed your expectations.
- PERMEX Synthetic rubber diaphragm with dual filtered fixed bypass
- Non-Hold-Open integral solenoid operator, fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
- ADA Compliant metal oscillating non-hold-open handle with triple seal handle packing
- Free spinning vandal resistant stop cap
- High back pressure vacuum breaker flush connection and spud coupling with one-piece bottom hex coupling nut
- Sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast set screw wall flange
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Adjustable tailpiece
- Diaphragm, handle packing, stop seat and vacuum breaker to be molded from PERMEX rubber compound for chloramine resistance
- Spud coupling and flange for 1.25'' top spud
- 1'' I.P.S. Screwdriver Bak-Chek angle stop
- 1.5 gpf/5.7 Lpf Water saver
See something odd?
Report it here.