Get an intense workout on the versatile Phoenix Adjustable Slant Board (99255) Phoenix Heath and Fitness. Use the bench as a slant board for sit-ups and crunches or as a flat bench for use with dumbbells and free weights. The Phoenix Adjustable Slant Board (99255) gives you the option of using slant board for sit-ups and crunches or use it as a flat bench for weight lifting. This slant board is versatile and folds away easily for storage. Features a quilted bench surface, a padded ankle locks for added comfort and a 4-position foot adjustment. This requires minimal and can be ready for use in minutes. The easy-folding action allows the board to lay perfectly flat for convenient storage in a closet and compact. The Phoenix Adjustable Slant Board (99255) is perfect to use as a flat bench for using hand weights and dumbbells. The Adjustable Slant Board is cushioned for comfort when your back, arms or legs rest on the surface during your workout.
- Can be used as a slant board for sit-ups and crunches, or as a flat bench for use with dumbbells and free weights
- Upscale, quilted box cushions for comfort during the workout
- Can be set up in several positions to maximize comfort and workout intensity
- 250 lbs user weight limit
- Folds flat for storage
- Capacity: 4.103 Cubic feet
- Upholstery Material: Vinyl
- Angles Accommodated: Flat
- User Weight Capacity: 250lbs
See something odd?
Report it here.