The Skyline Furniture Wingback Bed looks perfect when placed in a mid-centaury modern master bedroom. This wingback bed is available in various sizes and colors, helping you select the perfect one for your home. Featuring a pinewood frame, this wingback bed is strong and sturdy. It is further tufted using foam and fabric. This Wingback Bed by Skyline Furniture is manufactured in the US, so you can be rest assured of its quality and make. This wingback bed has a weight limit of 500 lbs. As it is ISTA 3A certified, this bed stays safe when in transit. The bed can be easily assembled with an Allen wrench and a regular wrench.
- Mattress and box spring required (not included).
- Talc fabric:rayon/linen blend material
- Can use a standard mattresses
- Compatible with the sleep number bed and box spring
- Fabric content: 55% linen and 45% rayon
- King size option will fit an eastern king mattress perfectly
- Cannot be used with a tempurpedic adjustable base
- Does not have wood support boards
- Legs on this bed are round
- Should not have a chemical smell
- Have a standard metal bed frame enclosed in a pinewood frame
- Bed will be compatible with the split box spring for a king size bed
- Nail heads on the upholstered bed are authentic and individual
- Material: Brass
- Nail heads made of brass
- Can work with a twin bed adjustable bases put together
- Work with tempurpedic mattress: Yes
- Panel bed can not be used with tempur-pedic adjustable base
- 18" gap between the bottom of the headboard to the top of side rails
- Bed is designed to be used with a standard box spring and mattress
- Box Spring Required: Yes
- Boxspring Included: No
15 Issues of Wine Spectator
Included with purchase ($10 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.