If you play in style, rest in style! Skichair manufactured recycled sports furniture such as Adirondack Chairs, Benches, Swings as well as Wine and Coat Racks. On the deck, by the water, or in the ski lodge this gorgeous recycled Adirondack chair is the place to relax after a hard day of thrashin. Skichair products reflect the passion and lifestyle outdoor enthusiasts in their relaxation! Due to the reclaimed nature of the skis used for the item, colors and patterns may vary from the image above. Each item will be unique and different.
- Hand-made adirondack chair
- 100% Comfort fit guarantee
- Made of sturdy port orford cedar
- With stainless steel fasteners and extra long arms to accommodate not 1, but 2 drinks per arm
- Naturally resistant to rot and insect damage
- All cedar weathers gracefully to a silvery grey patina when left untreated
- Cedar may be preserved by adding a sealer that has a UV inhibitor
- Sealer can be purchase at most hardware stores and applied by spraying
- Shipped partially assembled and should be glued together when assembled
- All wooden outdoor furniture is subject to the natural process of checking
- Checking happens as wood releases moisture and normally occurs across or through annual growth rings
- Checking is one of the special characteristics of cedar furniture and does not affect the structural performance or integrity of the wood
- Most people think it looks really cool, but then they find out how comfortable they are to sit in
- Anatomically and ergonomically curved back which make them extremely comfortable and offer
- Made in USA
- Natural cedar is a creamy white color that blends with any different color
- May be stained to match different color with most exterior wood sealants
12 Issues of Golf Magazine
Included with purchase ($20 value).
See something odd?
Report it here.